The Tunnelling Festival conference brings together industry leaders for a thought-leading content programme in a unique and interactive format. Featuring three new and improved content streams focusing on UK and international projects, big issues, tech and innovation, and the innovation showcase hubs, the extensive programme provides a variety of strategic and technical content to suit your needs.
Our content packed-day gives you the chance to:
- Learn and be inspired by inspirational keynote speakers from across the tunnelling community
- Gain real insight into the tunnelling techniques, technologies and innovations that are making an impact on the industry today at the live-pitched awards hubs on the day
- Debate the biggest challenges facing the industry, from visibility of pipeline and procurement to skills and resource, with interactive sessions and extended Q&A opportunities throughout the day
- Celebrate those projects, teams and companies doing most to drive the industry forward and reward your own staff during the Tunnelling Festival Awards ceremony and gala dinner
- Network with the industry’s leaders and decision-makers from clients, contractors, designers and the supply chain, all under one roof in one day
WHAT TO EXPECT
Drop into one of five live Awards hubs to watch the finalists of six categories present to the judging panel and learn about the innovations, people and projects that this year’s Awards will be recognising.
Gain insight from major clients and industry heavyweights who will be exploring future trends in the tunnelling world, from delivering world class tunnels to harnessing underground space for smarter, more sustainable cities.
PROJECTS IN FOCUS
Hear crucial updates on current schemes on the UK projects stage and international projects stage during the day, featuring Grand Paris Express, Lower Thames Crossing, the Woodsmith Mine Tunnel, and more.
Make the most of extended networking opportunities throughout the day, including numerous networking breaks during the day and a drinks reception to kick off the Awards evening.