Tunnelling Project of the Year ($50M to $500M)
This award seeks to recognise excellence in delivery of a tunnelling project or tunnelling-related element of a project up with a value of over US$50M but less that US$500M that was completed between January 2020 and July 2021.
Judges will be looking to reward the project that best meets or exceeds the design brief and client expectation but that has also sought to advance industry best practice and used collaborative approaches to deliver the work.
Judges will be looking for schemes that can demonstrate:
- Client satisfaction with clear evidence of the project meeting the brief
- High quality of design with evidence of use of innovative, industry-advancing techniques
- Excellence in delivery including use of innovative construction methods
- Clear evidence of team working to create a collaborative and inclusive culture
- Evidence of efforts to improve skills and diversity in the workforce
- Evidence of sustainable use of materials and methodologies
Each entry should be supported by a maximum of three images. Images should be in landscape, more than 1MB in size, in jpeg/png format and should not be edited to include details of the category or the name/logo of the company entering (or any other annotations). Additional text (other than diagram annotation) included in supporting documents will not be used by the judging panel. The images might be used in marketing material and featured in New Civil Engineer.