Tunnelling Project of the Year (up to $50M)
This award seeks to recognise excellence in delivery of a tunnelling project or tunnelling-related element of a project up to the value of $50M that was completed between July 2019 and July 2020.
Judges will be looking to reward the project that best meets or exceeds the design brief and/or client expectation but that also have sought to advance industry best practice and have worked in a truly collaborative way.
Judges will be looking for schemes that can demonstrate:
- Client satisfaction with clear evidence of the project meeting the brief, including delivery to time, cost and to the desired quality
- High quality of design with evidence of use of innovative, industry-advancing techniques
- Excellence in delivery including use of innovative construction methods that deliver higher productivity and safety performance
- Clear evidence of team working to create a collaborative and inclusive culture
- Evidence of efforts to improve skills and diversity in the workforce, especially where efforts have been made to upskill a local workforce
- Evidence of sustainable use of materials and methodologies