Tunnelling Specialist Supplier of the Year
This award is open to any specialist supplier working with companies that design or construct tunnels or deliver tunnelling related infrastructure. You could be providing a specialist product, material, software, app, professional service or advice that supports the tunnelling work itself or the skills needed to undertake the work.
Your company must have supplied your service to a tunnelling project or projects between January 2020 and July 2021. The project or projects need not be complete.
Judges will be looking for entries that meet the following criteria:
- Clearly articulate the specialist service you provide and the industry problem it seeks to solve
- Show how you work with project teams to focus on outcomes
- Explain the specifics of any innovation and how you are challenging any industry practices
- Explore how you work with wider stakeholder in the project and the importance of collaboration
- Highlight specific results achieved including any feedback from satisfied customers
Each entry should be supported by a maximum of three images. Images should be in landscape, more than 1MB in size, in jpeg/png format and should not be edited to include details of the category or the name/logo of the company entering (or any other annotations). Additional text (other than diagram annotation) included in supporting documents will not be used by the judging panel. The images might be used in marketing material and featured in New Civil Engineer.