Tunnelling Team of the Year
This award is open to any project team involved in the construction of tunnels or tunnelling related infrastructure. It is open to entire project teams or teams focusing on a specific area within a project or programme. Team members could be drawn from one company or could it be a multi-company team.
Judges will be looking for:
- Client satisfaction and evidence of the project team met/is meeting the brief, including delivery to time, cost and to the desired quality
- Evidence of how the entire project team was/is focused on mutual goals, making clear the extent to which these shared goals extended down the supply chain
- Specific initiatives that were deployed to engender a collaborative culture that led/is leading to improved project delivery
- Any other initiatives or activities that led/is leading to achievement of broader goals such as improved diversity, environmental performance or workforce upskilling
- Evidence of the cultural behaviours being embedded in corporate culture and/or shared with the industry more widely.
The team must have worked on a tunnelling project or projects between January 2018 and July 2019. The project or projects need not be complete.