Tunnelling Team of the Year
This award is open to any project team involved in the construction of tunnels or tunnelling related infrastructure. It is open to entire project teams or teams focusing on a specific area within a project or programme. The team could have formed from professionals all drawn from one company or could be a multi-company team.
In either case the success of the project team should be demonstrated with reference to:
- Recent involvement in a tunnelling project or projects
- How a collaborative culture led to improved project delivery
- Evidence of how the entire project team were focused on mutual goals
- Specific initiatives that were deployed to engender a collaborative culture
- Any other activities that highlight outstanding performance.
Judges will reward the best team after assessing evidence of:
- Quality of delivery
- Collaboration enabling innovative solutions
- Value management and cost effectiveness of work
- Performance that exceeds expectation
Entries should demonstrate how the project team stands out against its competitors and how its performance or initiatives in the last 18 months from January 2017 to July 2018 which have either boosted its rate of delivery or produced outstanding results.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a panel of our judges in an open session at the Festival and feature in New Civil Engineer so you must be prepared to share your concept to a wide audience. Entries are free and you are able to enter as many as you see fit, having reviewed the specific category criteria.