Underground Space Project of the Year
This award seeks to recognise an underground space project that has delivered exceptional outcomes for the client and/or its end user. Entries should be for an underground space project or underground space related element of a project that was completed and put into service between July 2016 and July 2018.
Judges will be looking to reward the best project in terms of the evidence presented to show the extent to which the completed project meets or exceeds the design brief and/or client expectation.
Entries are free and you are able to enter as many as you see fit, having reviewed the specific category criteria.
Judges will be looking for:
- Client satisfaction
- Satisfied end users, stakeholders and communities
- Quality of design
- Quality of execution
- Safe construction methods
- Innovative solutions brought to the project
- Team working and collaborative activity
- Diversity in the team
- Sustainable use of materials and methodologies