How to enter
- You must submit your entry online by the entry deadline – 30th June 2017
- You do not have to complete your entry in one session - once you have registered you can save your work as you go along.
- Please note these awards are FREE to enter
➠ Getting started
- Go to the categories page and click on the category you are interested in entering. You will then see the general entry criteria for that category.
- When you have selected your category, click on Enter Award to see the questions you will be asked to answer in your award submission.
- In order to continue you will need to register your details and choose a username and password - make a record of these as you will need them each time you return to your entry.
➠ Beginning your submission
- Once you have registered, you will then be taken to the entry questions and can start to work through them
- Please ensure you complete all sections carefully and within the specified word limits - you will not be able to submit your entry if you go over these.
- You can upload documents to support your entry by using the browse button to find the file and then clicking on Upload to attach it to your entry. Files must be no larger than 5MB in total and if you wish to attach more than one document we recommend uploading them in a zip file
- To save your entry and come back to it at a later date, simply click Save and log out.
➠ Returning to a saved entry
- Simply log in using the button on the main navigation bar, this will show you your dashboard where you will able click on your started entry.
➠ Submitting your entry
- Once you have completed an etnry please make sure that you click submit your entry on the right hand side.
➠ Finished entry
- When your entry has been successfully submitted you will receive an email confirmation; if you do not receive this email, please contact our events team using the Contact us page.
- Please note: all entries are confidential. Only judges will view your submission, and they cannot see your login details.
- If you experience any technical problems or have any questions about registration, login or the entry process, please contact Adam Hassan on 0203 033 4296 or email@example.com