New for 2017
To ensure that we recognise the breadth of innovation taking place across the sector the Tunnelling Awards 2017 now include new and improved categories as well as face-to-face judging for five categories.
You have three new categories to choose from:
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Initiative of the Year - recognising an initiative introduced or championed within the tunnelling and/or underground space industry which has enabled a company, project or series of projects to deliver improved performance with respect to health, safety and welfare of the workforce.
- Outstanding Contribution to a Project – showcasing excellence in tunnelling delivery through the successful completion of tunnelling contracts on major civil engineering schemes.
The following categories will include a face-to-face interview as part of the judging process:
- Contractor Innovation of the Year
- Designer Innovation of the Year
- Health, Safety and Wellbeing Initiative of the Year
- Community Engagement Award
- Technology Innovation of the Year
This allows you to meet industry leaders including key clients, contactors and consulting engineers and receive invaluable feedback on your work.