Bouygues Travaux Publics , Technical Manager
Antoine Schwob is a Hong Kong-based Technical Manager at Bouygues TP. Antoine has worked on complex and heavy civil engineering projects for over 15 years. His expertise in project delivery ranges from Bridge design (multi-span segmental deck viaducts with balanced cantilever technique) to a variety of Tunnel works (slurry shield Tunnel Boring Machines, pipe- jacking; and conventional).
In addition, Antoine has a strong knowledge in Geotechnical Engineering (Reclamation works, D-Walls, Foundations and various types of ground treatments) in addition to complex nuclear projects with various system interfaces.
Antoine specializes in technically managing megaprojects with intricate design challenges, through the optimisation of construction methods and planning of works.
- Antoine’s portfolio of mega projects includes:
- Tuen Mun – Chek Lap Kok subsea Tunnels, Hong Kong
- Tchernobyl New Safe Confinement, Ukraine
- Trinitrain Project, Trinidad and Tobago, West Indies
- New Tyne Crossing Tunnels in UK
- East Tsing Yi Viaducts in Hong Kong