The NCE Tunnelling Awards 2023 will have a panel of judges representing leading clients, academics, designers and contractors who will review your entry online before discussing together who the winner should be.
Each stage is designed to provide a fair and transparent process and follows the below process:
- Stage 1: Online Judging – once the entry phase closes, the judges will review online and score each submission to determine the shortlist.
- Stage 2: Finalists for the majority of categories will be judged via closed roundtables, based entirely on the written entries, so do include supporting evidence.
Live Presentations at the event:
As part of the programme for 2023, the following categories will be judged live during the conference ahead of the evening awards. If entering these categories, you will need to be available to present at the event:
- Innovation in Instrumentation & Monitoring
- Innovation in Shaft Design & Construction
- Innovation in Tunnel Construction