The fourth annual New Civil Engineer Tunnelling Festival brings together the entire tunnelling community for an interactive and immersive day filled with case studies, debate, future project updates and the Tunnelling Awards.
By joining us you can make new connections with project leads, gain insight into design and delivery innovations and understand the scope of future opportunities across sectors. Whether you are designing a challenging shaft, delivering a complex transport tunnel or seeking to raise the profile of your solutions, the Festival is a great place to network and learn.
Winning a Tunnelling Award not only provides you and your team with the recognition you deserve in a gala evening dinner celebrating your achievements, but also a host of other benefits that you might not realise:
- Be recognised by clients and the entire industry as leading the way in the tunnelling sector
- Benefit from exposure to our independent judging panel make up of industry clients and experts
- Promote your business as a champion of technological innovation and gain increased exposure during the entire Festival
- Increase your brand awareness across the industry and receive unprecedented exposure from New Civil Engineer coverage online and in the magazine
- Promote your firm as a truly great place to work and showcase your position as an employer of choice leading the charge tunnelling