Why You Should Enter
The New Civil Engineer Tunnelling Awards recognise and reward those projects, teams and companies doing the most to drive the tunnelling sector forwards. The Festival will gather the thought-leaders, decision-makers and young engineers from the entire tunnelling community to network, share innovation and celebrate best practice across major UK and global tunnelling and underground projects.
Winning a New Civil Engineer Tunnelling Award not only provides you and your team with the recognition you deserve in a gala evening celebrating your achievements, but also a host of other benefits that you might not realise.
What can winning a New Civil Engineer Tunnelling Award do for you and your team?
Enter now to:
- Be recognised as a global leader in the design, construction and delivery of the most innovative tunnelling projects internationally
- Join the tunnelling community to network, hear best practice and celebrate the industry’s achievements
- Build new relationships with current and future clients who will be procuring the next generation of projects
- Have your project assessed by over 40 leading players in the tunnelling sector, including major clients, academics and influencers
- Receive unprecedented exposure from New Civil Engineer coverage of the awards online and in the magazine
- Improve employee morale and recognise and reward staff performance
Don’t miss your chance to win a New Civil Engineer Tunnelling Award. Entries are now open, and you have until Friday 26 June 2020 to submit a winning application.
Watch the highlights video: